Field of Glory style battles for 2019

I'm going to see if I can mash together some Pike and Shot and some Medieval types into 16th century games.
Flodden comes to mind, as does the Irish Wars and some Border Reivers style games. I have the figures to do some really interesting things with.





perhaps a castle siege may also come into play? Who knows, the fun is in thinking up the stuff and then doing them when I have the time.

Tyrone Rebellion in Ireland looks interesting as I can mix in my Spanish aiding the Irish and my Scots Highlanders can probably lend a hand. Should be interesting to see how a battle looks with Pike, shot, crossbows and archers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirates of the Hebrides 1100-1605

Field of Glory, Battle of Kinsale,Ireland 1602

Battle of Grundwald July 1410