Field of Glory: Long live Richard IV Cornwall September 1497

Right, another scenario from Wargames Illustrated October 1997 is a small scale battle between a forces of Richard IV claimaint and  those of the ruling Tudors.
Cornwall, Fenny Bridges
Richard IV rebels
1 Men at Arms, 9 blades, 10 bows

Royalist Tudors
1 artillery
3 blades
4 bows
2 men at arm's
1 light horse
4 bows
The battlefield consists of a church on an island over a road with two Bridges spanning a river.
Hedges span an area to the west, the rivers could possibly be forded but the bridges are your best bet.
Oh what fun, and I so want a pastie
I set the battle up, and I shall try to make a quick run of it.
And I got my pastie! And I had set this battle up, then I got busy again, so it was a quick roll of dice to see if in fact that the force had morale to fight. After seeing the Royalists in a strong position and with a gun, the rebels lost heart.
I just forgot to take pictures.  I shall try for take 2 in 2020.
Or 2022
And on top of this, my Alma matter, Leicester University in the UK found his body and gave him a proper burial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirates of the Hebrides 1100-1605

Field of Glory, Battle of Kinsale,Ireland 1602

Battle of Grundwald July 1410