Today, I mounted my English and French Knights on bases. It was my first time, so I am now fixing my mixed up force.
Dad is helping me build my new blog.
Back in the 1990s I was buying up as many Revell sets as I could. I only bought a set of each so I couldn't very well play Hastings My Norman army. I began to paint some of them. I seem to have also lost one of the mounted knights My Saxons however I have nearly completed in painting. I will be fielding both armies in engagements where I need to flesh out a Crusader army.
So my figures for this era are a smattering of several eras but can nicely fit into a Genoese force to use in the Holy Land or the Med. The idea comes from the August 2019 issue of Wargames illustrated Maybe crossbows?
One of the battles I read about in Miniature Wargames Magazine August 1999 issue. This was one of the battles in the War of the Roses Yorkists vs Lancastrians. The article gives a good historical brief, and twoaps, one being a traditional interpretation and another with a more practical and tactical view. I appreciate the order of battle so that I can try and model the battle with the figures I have in my collection. Yorkists would need 120 figures While the Lancastrians need 150. I believe that I have these by mixing up several of the medieval figures in my collection. More to come
Comments
Post a Comment