Battle of Grundwald July 1410

 This battle fought un 1410 between the Teutonic Order and the Polish Lithuania.

It's an interesting battle as there were so many nationalities. So I'll throw in all of my medieval troops.

And with the current situation going on its interesting to see how confusing the history is there 

Teutonic Knights and Allied Europeans

Teutonic Knights:


Knights of St John crusaders


Earl of Derby, England: Archers  Men at Arms


Normans:


Saxons



Polish/Lithuanian Army

Rus:


Cossacks:

Tartars: Mix of Muslim, Asian types(Japanese Samurai)

Spanish Conquistadors as Polish 

Viking looking types

Scots


From my recollections, I refought this battle in my garage in the spring of 2022. However, I failed to take any pictures of the game. I also got side tracked by real life and also I took a job posting in Nunavut, which meant my gamming switched to my other eras.

However, I do plan to try the action again, and to fill out the forces again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirates of the Hebrides 1100-1605

Field of Glory, Battle of Kinsale,Ireland 1602