Back in the 1990s I was buying up as many Revell sets as I could. I only bought a set of each so I couldn't very well play Hastings My Norman army. I began to paint some of them. I seem to have also lost one of the mounted knights My Saxons however I have nearly completed in painting. I will be fielding both armies in engagements where I need to flesh out a Crusader army.
So my figures for this era are a smattering of several eras but can nicely fit into a Genoese force to use in the Holy Land or the Med. The idea comes from the August 2019 issue of Wargames illustrated Maybe crossbows?
I got a free sprue from Wargames illustrated. The magazine is currently with my Dad so I'll have to get it back. It will be one of my winter projects 2 stands of arquebus gunners. A few more touch ups. And my dont they look stylish! Currently, they will be ready for a small skirmish which I began in 2019 but will be ready for 2020. Or 2022
Comments
Post a Comment